I blog, therefore I am

This is my adventure into learning about Web 2.0. I am thrilled to the marrow as they say and really want to know and learn as much as I can. Ciao!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lifelong Learning

The easiest habit for me would have to be #2, Accept responsibility for your own learning. I guess I have always had a love for learning so accepting responsibility for my own learning and the desire to learn comes quite naturally to me. The hardest part is trying to find the time. Fitting it into an already busy life.

The hardest habit would be #3, View problems as challenges. I know this is healthy advice and I do do that from time to time but keeping it in the forefront of my mind and remembering to do view problems in this light does not always happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home