I blog, therefore I am

This is my adventure into learning about Web 2.0. I am thrilled to the marrow as they say and really want to know and learn as much as I can. Ciao!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Week 4 - RSS & Newsreaders

This was definitely the most challenging exercise so far. I enjoyed exploring Bloglines. I got a little carried away and subscribed to 18 newsfeeds and I know I could have subscribed to more, time permitting, but it never does. I know I'll want to go back and spend more time on this one and research more topics. I am a bit of a news junkie but I do more scanning than in-depth reading so RSS feeds suit me just fine. I am really happy to know what they are and how they work, especially because you see them everywhere. But I won't lie, I'm glad to be moving on to the next exercise. As always, it's good to be in the know.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Keep up the good work!!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home