I blog, therefore I am

This is my adventure into learning about Web 2.0. I am thrilled to the marrow as they say and really want to know and learn as much as I can. Ciao!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Week 8 - Online Applications & Tools Ok, so I tried a couple of test documents in Zoho Writer. Not bad for free software. It seemed to have every function I could possibly want to use or need to use. I tried many of the functions and even created a table. I was quite easy. I think it's pretty useful especially say for libraries or people who could not afford these types of application software but yet could afford Internet access. I tried to publish it to my blog but because I'm using the Beta Blogger version I'm not sure it worked. Oh well...

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

keep up the good work. You're on the home stretch

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home