I blog, therefore I am

This is my adventure into learning about Web 2.0. I am thrilled to the marrow as they say and really want to know and learn as much as I can. Ciao!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Week 6 - Technorati I searched Learning 2.0 in Blog Posts and in Blog Directory and yes the results were different. Searching in the Posts produced a list of posts which seemed to give an excerpt of a post although I didn't see any tags. Whereas the Blog Directory had the tags listed on each post shown on the initial list. I looked at the Popular, the top searches and tags and was not impressed. It smacked of the kind of stuff you find on the internet, voyeuristic strange folk posting strange commentaries. Not "popular" in my opinion. I did claim my blog although have not created a watchlist as of yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home