I blog, therefore I am

This is my adventure into learning about Web 2.0. I am thrilled to the marrow as they say and really want to know and learn as much as I can. Ciao!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Week 9 - Podcasts, Video & Downloadable audio
I've been checking out YouTube. It's amusing but the clips are somewhat short. One has to wonder how much you can really get out of them. Although I don't think most people are using this as a forum to impart an important message. A lot of strange stuff indeed. I had to play around with the key words in order to retrieve a decent video on libraries. I can imagine if you're trying to reach the user, one could argue for and against this as a medium. Pro: a lot of people view it, maybe they'll stumble upon your library info. Con: is the quality/time worth it? I chose the video I did because I think it would be pretty nice to have an automatic book sorter at the Main Library. I suppose the Library could use YouTube to get some message across. The message would have to be suitable and suited for the medium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home