I blog, therefore I am

This is my adventure into learning about Web 2.0. I am thrilled to the marrow as they say and really want to know and learn as much as I can. Ciao!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Week 9 - Summary -
What a long, strange trip it's been...Actually what a long and interesting trip it's been. I must say that I had my doubts whether I was going to complete the 23 things on time. I knew I could do it and I wanted to challenge myself and I'm so glad I did. I am very thankful for having had the opportunity to participate in this learning experience. I most enjoyed the RSS & Newsreaders exercise. I had always wanted to understand what they were and how they worked and now I do. As far as a discovery, Flickr was a lot of fun and the Peanut Butter Wiki. I hope to continue with some of my new found knowledge and pursue these activities further. I love to learn about new technologies and when the opportunity presents itself, especially in a work setting I am all for it. This was an exciting and very rewarding experience that I feel has enriched my repertoire of skills and knowledge as a librarian. As far as improving the format, screen shots of tricky applications always help, which there were some, thank you. I liked the format and I think it worked well. It was very thorough. Yes, I would definitely participate in a discovery program like this again. Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Congrats!!!! :)

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home